White Water Ocean Views
Pre-Designed floor plans
Luxury floor plan designs by renowned architect Shay Zak and other design partners.
A Compass, Especially a Mariner’s Compass.
Panoramic ocean and golf course views are the hallmark of this intimate neighborhood, situated on the north edge of Kohanaiki. Overlooking the 11th and 12th holes of the Rees Jones-designed golf course, the vistas from both tiers of these generously-sized home sites are encompassing – sunrise to sunset, along the Kona coast from north to south and across the `Alenuihāhā channel to Maui.
The neighborhood is a short golf cart ride away from the community’s 67,000-square-foot Clubhouse with all of its world-class amenities. The Beach Club, Beach Restaurant and Sports Complex add to this extensive playground – sure to keep all the `ohana busy and happy.
PRE-DESIGNED FLOOR PLANS
Pānānā Estate Home #4
5 Bed | 5.5 Bath | 5,530 SF
Pānānā Estate Home #11
5 Bed | 5.5 Bath | 4,300 SF
Obtain the Property Report required by Federal law and/or the equivalent Public Offering Statement required by Hawaiʻi law and read them before signing anything. This is not intended to be an offering or solicitation of sale in any jurisdiction where the development has not been registered in accordance with applicable law, or where such offering or solicitation would otherwise be prohibited by law. No federal or state agency has judged the merits or value, if any, of the property shown herein. WARNING: THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE HAS NOT INSPECTED, EXAMINED OR QUALIFIED THIS OFFERING. Pricing, plans and availability may be subject to change without notice. Additional details available. Kohanaiki Realty LLC, 73-2055 Ala Kohanaiki, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740.
The 67,000 SF Kohanaiki Clubhouse includes a vast array of amenities and enjoys ocean views overlooking the 18th hole.
- Kohanaiki Spa featuring treatment rooms, hot tubs, dry saunas, plunge pools, relaxation garden, and yoga lawn
- Game room complete with billiards and bowling alley
- Movie Theatre
- Fitness area
- Kōnane (signature chop-style restaurant and sushi bar)
- Private Members dining rooms
- Wine tasting room
- Personal wine lockers for each Membership
- “Secret” speakeasy-style cigar and poker room with scotch bar
- On-site brewery featuring one-of-a-kind Kohanaiki brews
Additional amenities at Kohanaiki include:
- Rees Jones-designed 18-hole championship course
- Beach Club
- ‘Ohana Pool
- Beach Restaurant
- Beach Bar
- Adventure Team
- K-Kids Program
- Sports Complex that includes tennis, basketball, playground and batting cage
- Organic Farm